Starting a Business in Detailing / Auto Reconditioning A Smart Choice…
|Auto Detailing and Reconditioning is one of the most exciting and fastest growing business. Smart Detailing University is the industry’s first Auto Detailing University. Our custom built 46,000 sq. ft. facility is designed around the success of our students. Our faculty is comprised of business professionals, detailing experts, and business owners with proven success records, not just car salesmen or “showmen” trainers who are nothing more than over glorified product pushers. Smart Detailing University is committed to help you with every aspect of your decision making process. We are here to help you take your skills and business to the next level.|
Detailing As a Business Opportunity:
The auto detailing industry offers lots of lucrative opportunities for enterprising entrepreneurs, with minimal start-up costs. This makes auto detailing a terrific business if you’re an entrepreneur on a shoestring budget.
|There are many types of detailing operations: Fixed location, Mobile, Express and Site-based detailing operations.
There are also other customer Goldmines, such as hotels with concierge services, limousine companies, car shows, RV dealerships, auto repair shops, car leasing companies, gas stations – not to mention boat and airplane owners….
|Some Benefits of Running a Detailing Business:
High Earning Potential for Professional Detailers!
The sky is truly the limit for new auto detailing and reconditioning professionals. Today’s “Professionally trained” mobile reconditioning experts can earn anywhere from $100K to $150K per year.
Mobile and Fixed Locations
Smart Detailing University Training Institute serves every type of detailing business, from Mobile to express, and on site-based Detailing Operations.
- Mobile Locations:
- Quickest and easiest business type to launch
- Minimal startup costs, including professional equipment, chemicals, and a van, a truck or a custom-detailing trailer
- Low overhead and no lease or mortgage payments
- Fixed Locations:
- Work out of a building dedicated to detailing
- Although their overhead is higher than mobile or expressed detailers, fixed location owners have a distinct advantage: a roof over their heads and no need to worry about inclement or disastrous weather
- Does include a mortgage or lease payment, property taxes, overhead etc. However, site-based detailers often have higher income potential, depending on the size of the operation
- Site-Based Locations:
- Does include rent, mortgage or lease payment, property taxes and overhead
- Site-based detailers often have higher income potential, depending on the size of the operation
- Site-based locations give customers reassurance that you are always at the same location
- Site-based business is great for repeat business and increase frequency of return customers
The entire team at Smart Detailing University is here to help you succeed with any business endeavors you should choose. If you have any questions or are simply looking to find out more information about this extremely profitable industry Call or E-mail us today.
Contact Us Today:
Contact Form: Simply Fill It Up And We Will Get You Some More Info FAST